Our toolkit is designed to help you learn any of our top 24 tools in less than 1 hour; in fact most can be learned in less than 30 minutes! We have split our tools into our unique 10 category classification system making it really easy to find the best tool for the task you need. Want to create a new course? Choose from our top 4 recommendations in Course Creation Tools/E-learning Authoring Tools. Tired of Powerpoint and want to add extra interest to your presentations? Choose from our top 2 recommendations in Presentation Software/Animation Tools.
Our toolkits all follow a simple 5 step approach.
- Watch a short overview video on the tool and read our summary to gain a quick understanding of how the tool works and why we like it!
- Read our 3 page Pedagogic report to gain a more in-depth understanding of the pedagogic potential of the tool.
- Learn from Others allows you to watch a variety of our carefully selected videos on how other educators are using the tool in their teaching practice.
- Get Started with the Tool provides a simple step by step approach to get you up and running with the tool
- Action encourages you to some follow up activities, for example do a quiz to test your knowledge, or join a lesson where we demo some of the tools in action.
So give it a go, you will benefit from
- Learning intuitive powerful tools for engaging students
- Understanding the pedagogic potential of digital learning tools
- Being motivated to incorporate some of these new tools into your teaching practice
- Increasing your own digital literacy enormously
So what are you waiting for, go ahead and pick your first tool to learn. Or if you are feeling lucky let our random tool selector choose your first tool!